There are many different varieties of lube or personal lubricants on the market, but obtaining the appropriate sort of lubrication may make all the difference when you’re searching for that extra “wetness” in bed. A personal lubricant is a gel-like material that imitates the body’s natural arousal fluid and allows for friction-free penetrative sex. To enhance your sexual enjoyment, you can use water-based, oil-based, silicone-based, and other hybrid lubricants. You already know that lubrication may increase the enjoyment of any sensual action, whether it’s solo, with a partner, or with a sex toy. You can find and purchase lubricants of your choice exclusively at https://secretcherry.co/.
What Are The Different Lubricant Types?
Water-based, oil-based, and silicone-based lubricants are the three basic varieties. There’s also the hybrid lubricant, which is made out of a mix of water, oil, and/or silicone. You’ll also come across edible or flavoured lube, as well as numbing and warming lubes, all of which are prepared using either water, oil, or silicone as a base, as well as certain components that provide the numbness or warmth.
1. Water-based Lubricants
The most prevalent form of lubricant is water-based. It has a water-based foundation. Coconu’s water-based personal lubrication, for example, is manufactured with organic coconut water. Water-based lubricants are simple to come by and feel more like your body’s natural lubricant. They’re also wonderful for rehydrating delicate vaginal skin and don’t irritate or infect the genital area.
- Advantages — Water-based lubes are compatible with silicone toys and other sex barriers, such as dental dams, and are safe to use with natural rubber, latex, and polyisoprene condoms. Glycerin and parabens aren’t used, and they’re devoid of harsh chemicals. They’re also simple to clean and won’t leave stains on your clothes or linens.
- Disadvantages — Because it dries rapidly, it must be reapplied frequently.
2. Oil-based Lubricants
Plant oils and other natural oils are used to make oil-based lubricants. They have a higher glide factor than water-based lubricants and last longer. During foreplay, use an oil-based lubrication like Coconu’s coconut oil-based personal lubricant as a massage oil. They’re ideal for anal sex because they don’t need to be reapplied during extended sessions.
- Advantages — Because oil-based lubricants are not washed away by water or saliva, they may be used during shower sex. Most sex toys, including the silicone toy, are also entirely safe with them.
- Disadvantages – They don’t work with latex condoms, so you should only use them if you don’t require protection. They have the potential to stain your nicest bedding and take a long time to wash off your skin and adult toys.
3. Silicone-based Lubricants
If you want a long-lasting, hypoallergenic lubrication that stays slippery and silky forever, silicone lube is a great choice. Silicone lubricant is ideal for shower sex since it does not wash away with water. Silicone lubricant is ideal for persons with sensitive skin since it is less prone to trigger allergic reactions.
- Advantages — Silicone lubricant may be used with any condom or sex barrier. These lubricants can also be used with non-silicone based sex toys.
- Disadvantages – Silicone has a tendency to harm silicone sex toys, so be cautious with your silicone vibrator. It’s also more difficult to clean, and removing the residue with soap and water requires considerable scrubbing.